Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My Ears are Burning...

Last night I overheard someone, presumably a blog reader, that said I only had two posts. Well, just for her, here's a new update. Things are hunky dory down here: the climate is warm, the music is good, and this cord attached to me does wonders. If I get hungry, I get cranky, so I start banging around in hopes that the magical cord will do its trick. Sure enough after a bit of complaining and cord yanking, the juice starts flowing. It's quite trippy actually. I'm not eating but something is flowing. In the words of Tupac Shakur, it's all good.

Maybe this move I'm contemplating is a bit premature. Perhaps I'll stay around a little longer.

P.S. The comment function is now enabled. Feel free to drop me a line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Andrew's arrival. He is just gorgeous! You have just started the best years of your life. Children are the best blessing that God can give. Have fun! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.