Friday, March 11, 2005

Happy Birthday, Little Dude!!!

We shall call him Little Dude no more (at least formally!). Please welcome into the world
Andrew Joseph Lerner

Andrew arrived this afternoon, March 11, 2005, at 12:34 p.m. He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds, 3 ounces and measured 21 inches long. Amy and I could not be happier: he has 10 perfect fingers and 10 perfect toes. We want to thank everyone for their prayers, love, support and phone calls checking up on us today.

In case you are wondering, Andrew is named for St. Andrew the Apostle, and for St. Joseph, foster-father of Jesus (click on the names to read the lives of the saints). We chose Andrew because well, we just liked the name. Joseph came to us because the month of March is dedicated to St. Joseph, and Amy's birthday is on the Feast of St. Joseph, March 19th. Thanks again for everyone's prayers for a safe delivery: they certainly were answered. Please enjoy the photos below as your first glimpse of our Little Dude.

~Jim and Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MOM AND DAD!

<3 Aunt Laura* =)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, little Andrew. Your cousin Ethan wants to play! Congrats to the new Mom and Dad.

Uncle Mike and Aunt Kris

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Just the other day I was thinking...well, Jim and Amy got married about a year ago...isn't it about time for a baby? Sure enough!! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I mean, Little Dude :D

Michelle Harrington