Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hey, Remember me? I'm back

Hello folks, it's me, Little Dude! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while... you wouldn't believe the kind of week I've been having. Day four and I'm still tired from the move. As you can tell, I'm just now starting to open my eyes again. This guy who calls himself "dad" has been filling in for me. He and that "mommy" lady are alright. Mommy gives me food, helps me out here and there, and she even puts clothes on my back. But don't get me started about this dad fellow... sure he's nice, but he talks to me like I'm an idiot. Yes, dang it, I DO want that bottle.

Hope the rest of your week is good. Apparently, people are now starting to call me Andrew. That's cool with me, but I'll still answer to Little Dude.

No comments: