Saturday, March 26, 2005

My busy week

I've had an exciting but hectic schedule the last few days. The pictures below will give you a good idea of what I've been up to. I had to get up really early on Monday morning and go see my doctor, but he says everything with me is fine! I got to meet my grandparents and all my aunts and uncles, too. That was lots of fun... We even got to go to dinner with dad's parents and mom's parents. They had steak while I had my usual.

Mom and Dad gave me a bath and then let me lie on my tummy for a while. Things from that perspective are quite different, but it helps me burp better! When all was said and done, I got to sleep on mom and dad's bed. The sun is so nice and warm.

Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to the Lerner family!! We are so excited about the arrival of Lil' Andrew Dude :) We have been telling all the DC UDers how adorable he is! From the looks of that little guy, I had better send my present before he grows out of it........can some please have Andrew send me his address????

Much love,
Emily and "Big Dude" Andrew Glicksman