The boys have been VERY interested in Superheroes lately, specifically Superman, Batman, & Robin. They then try to plan their wardrobe accordingly: a red shirt means they can be Superman, a navy blue or gray shirt means they can be Batman. And, as those are the only 2 superheroes I knew something about, that's about as far as we got for 'costumes'
They also want to know about the 'bad guys' they fight. I told them Batman fought the Joker, the Penguin, and Catwoman. Later, I heard them playing what they call 'Batman Superheroes' (because they were wearing navy blue and gray shirts).
They were fighting against "Kitty-woman".
***********
Tonight, while deciding which superheroes to be. Peter dressed up in green and declared himself to be 'Lizard-man'.
A few minutes later, he decided he wanted to be 'Kitty-man'.
Andrew told him, "You can't be 'Kitty-woman' b/c she's bad!"
Peter replied, "No, I'm not going to be 'Kitty-woman', I'm going to be 'Kitty-man'! He's a good guy!"
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol - love it! Tommy loves being Superman - thanks my aunt for supplying Superman jammies he ALWAYS wants to wear. :)
Post a Comment